Banking Information Systems
Banking Information Systems (BIS) is a private company founded in Moscow in 1991. The company has a leading position on IT solutions for banking in Russian Federation. In 32 years of the business we became partners with national leading commercial and government Russian banks, regional Russian banks, CIS banks and foreign banks operating in Russia via affiliated organizations (see clients list).
The main BIS company profile is providing the whole up-to-date spectrum of applied solutions for banks based on integrated banking system BISQUIT, i.e. development, implementation, support, system and network integration, personnel training and consulting as well as Progress Software products distribution and technical support.
The BIS business approach is based on using the newest information technologies, creating system solutions for performance targets and orientation on long-term partnership with the clients. The relations with the clients are considered as partnership based on finding mutually acceptable solutions, constant software evolution and improvement in order to provide stable business development of the credit institution. Successful background on large-scale IT projects for major Russian and CIS banks in circumstances where business priorities are changing and new management approaches are implementing allowed BIS to accumulate experience on organizational and technological innovations support and deep business process reengineering.
The BIS company is certified according to Quality Management System standard ISO 9001:2000 which implies strict international requirements for company business processes.
Operating processes regulation, documenting and periodical optimization allows BIS to succeed in the following positions:
- Keeping high quality level of software in conditions of constant change requests stream imposed both by clients requests and regulatory requirements alterations.
- Fast and high quality and technical support.
- High quality information system implementation as fast as possible.
- Strict compliance with contract periods and treaty obligations.
- Effective planning and utilization of resources.
- High projects maintenance level using PMI PMBOK standards.